Harcourts Green Living is recognised as the leading agency for auction clearance rates in the Bayside area. We provide a dedicated auction room and a team of Queensland’s top Auctioneers, Brady & Co.
Auctions offer many benefits to the seller, these include:
- The seller sets the terms, conditions and deadline
- The auction-oriented target marketing puts the ‘spotlight' on the property, adding a competitive edge that strongly favours the seller
- The property is neither overpriced nor undersold; its value is determined by the market and individual buyers
- A cash buyer means the seller can proceed immediately with their goals.
- A sense of urgency is created by the set timeframe, bringing interested buyers to a point of decision.
- The level of market interest will help the seller gauge the reserve price, with the real possibility of achieving a premium price.
- The seller has the option and may decide to accept a cash offer prior to auction day.
- Those who attend the auction will be focused on establishing the maximum price they will pay, not how little the offer should be.
- The seller controls the terms of transaction and actively participates in the sale process.
- A successful purchase requires a payment of a deposit on the day, usually 10% of the purchase price.
- If the property is passed in, it will be exposed on the open market as an exclusive listing at a saleable price established from the market feedback received throughout the auction process.
To discuss if an auction is the best method for you, please contact our office on 07 3393 9220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.